- The National Audit Department is committed to quality and professional auditing and reporting in conformity with International Auditing Standards.
- The National Audit Department is committed to continual improvement in its Quality Management System and to review the organisation’s Quality Objectives to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
- To certify Financial Statements, issue Audit Certificates and prepare Audit Reports within four months of receiving Auditee’s complete Annual Financial Statements.
- To complete Financial Management Audits and issue the reports within three months from the date of the audit.
- To ensure Financial Management Audits of Federal and States Ministries/Departments/Agencies are conducted at least once in three years.